The Edible Pedal 100® is a recreational yet challenging charitable bike ride that showcases Nevada. The beautiful ride routes feature outstanding locally sourced food at the rest stops and post-ride barbecue.
The Edible Pedal 100® is presented by the Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise.
- Scenic and delicious charitable century bicycle ride presented by Rotary Club of Reno Sunrise.
- Stages from historic Bowers Mansion in Washoe Valley on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
- Riders will eat fresh, seasonal, local bounty at rest stops and post-ride barbecue
- Ride routes include an easy flat 10-mile family route, a fun 32 mile route, a respectable 50-mile loop, a scenic 74 mile loop, and a challenging 100-mile ride
- Beneficiaries include Virginia Palmer Elementary School, Rotary Youth Exchange and Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- All food and support included in fee